This article is intended to help you understand the basics of a typical marketing funnel included on your marketing system.
- Ad or Text Invite/Copy to get them to your link
- Lead Capture Page - is typically the first page you want your prospects to see
- Tour Page - the first page they see after they fill out the form on your Lead Capture Page
- Sales Pages and Call to Action - there could be many of these on your system, usually at the end of a tour
- Autoresponders - these are pre-written emails that are set-up to automatically be sent to your prospect
In most cases, all of the above has already been set up for you, your job is Element 1 only.
Get people to your Lead Capture Pages.